S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
YoU'vE bEeN bEaTeN
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the s10 on overhaulin was sweet but the engine in the back was stupid should have just left the fuel cell and the dvd player and put the floor in with wheel tubes

·
Independent
4,136 Posts
Ya, saw that truck in the mag and couldn't really figure out why they put it back there. You're right though, truck was sweet. So was the camino though too.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
yah it's in one of the new minitruckin mags i got, but i also seen the show... I cant beleive they would overhaul cars for a woman like that, I mean nothing against women, but if they're really into cars and such then cool, but that women looked/talked/sounded like a "car is to go from point a to b" person. Like they asked her what she though about the 2 vehicles, and she said "Oh I like the flames...." lol... i donno, i just didnt think she appreciated them.

·
YoU'vE bEeN bEaTeN
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she didnt appreciate at all you could tell she looked confused i'll take the truck but put a floor in with tubs and a hard tonneau cover and see ya later and maybe change the rims to like sports man 265/60/15 and the rims will be pro star 96 series and a big burn out leaveing the garage

·
Dropped at Birth
9 Posts
They need to do some canadian cars, everything happens in the state's. That s-10 sure was nice looking but once again like everyone else said what's with the engine in the back, at least they didn't put the hat back on the roof.

·
YoU'vE bEeN bEaTeN
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya i agree they should have some canadian episoids on ill be the first take my truck but here is my list of stuff i want to be done i dont want my truck to be foosed with a big block in the bed not been used as well as having narrow low profile tires with 18 inch rims

·
Registered
479 Posts
i checked out the site awhile back and was suprised to see they actually take applications for canadian rides

1 - 10 of 10 Posts