S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna say whats up to everyone on the S-10 forum. I just bought my S10 yesterday. It's a 2001 2.2 with only 6700 miles on it!! :02redxbla It was pretty sweet deal. But anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :thumbup:

Can you please explain why your name is Phatty? :boobies:

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's actually my nickname I got from my friends. See, I player Laser Quest a LOT!! Not sure if you ever heard of it, but anyway, you pick codenames....and my codename was Phatboy......and slowly but surely my friends picked up the name but changed it to Phatty for short. And now..heh....its my nickname...it stuck...all through high school, and even some of my family call me that too.

I like it though.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Phatty said:
It's actually my nickname I got from my friends. See, I player Laser Quest a LOT!! Not sure if you ever heard of it, but anyway, you pick codenames....and my codename was Phatboy......and slowly but surely my friends picked up the name but changed it to Phatty for short. And now..heh....its my nickname...it stuck...all through high school, and even some of my family call me that too.

I like it though.
Haha, yeah that's how I got my name too. Started out as a nickname. :smoke:

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL its all good....tell me something though......I've been lookin around on this forum...where do you get the clear 3rd brake light? Like I remember seeing an Altezza one...but I can't remember where I saw it at.:bh:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Phatty said:
LOL its all good....tell me something though......I've been lookin around on this forum...where do you get the clear 3rd brake light? Like I remember seeing an Altezza one...but I can't remember where I saw it at.:bh:
I don't think they make altezza 3rds. But if you just want a clear one, and you've got extended cab, I've got one for ya. :D

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
That bowtie is gay though, mine is just straight clear.

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zYgoTe said:

I don't think they make altezza 3rds. But if you just want a clear one, and you've got extended cab, I've got one for ya. :D
Sorry I got a single cab.

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Phatty said:
I just wanna say whats up to everyone on the S-10 forum. I just bought my S10 yesterday. It's a 2001 2.2 with only 6700 miles on it!! :02redxbla It was pretty sweet deal. But anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.
Yesterday was a Sunday. You can't buy a truck on a Sunday, its illegal! ?:wtf:

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PisOnCavalier said:
welcome to the forum, enjoy your new truck, prolly still smells new huh? What color is your truck?
Oh ya, smells brand new everytime time I get in. It's a red color...but not the bright red. Its almost a brick red.

·
Phatty Bo Batty
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: S10 in Az

PisOnCavalier said:

Well it was from a dealership...so it must be legal.:thumbup:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Re: Re: S10 in Az

PisOnCavalier said:

um...ok and why is that?.. Bought mine Sunday afternoon, picked it up tuesday afternoon..:nono:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts