S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now 5% off on all Orders above $100 Just use Promo Code S10FORUM in the code area and it will give you 5% off in addition to all time lower prices. Please note that its all in upper case and no space in between.

This is valid for the rest of year.

·
UN-BANNED B!TCHES!!!!!
6,950 Posts
:woot:

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
So this code only works once? I was getting ready to order some comps and fittings and it said that the S10FORUM code was a one time deal that it wont work now.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So this code only works once? I was getting ready to order some comps and fittings and it said that the S10FORUM code was a one time deal that it wont work now.
Don't worry I will give you 5% off just place your order and I will process it later.

·
Bought Not Built
3,541 Posts
Cool I got it all sitting in the cart, I'll order it at lunch when I'm back at my laptop. Thanks man

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Code Is fixed now and you can use it as many times as you want to before the end of the year.So now every purchase you can get 5% off.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any specials going to be run for the fourth of july?????
Yes sir for sure throw some ideas in and I will start working on them. LRD bolt on kit is definitely there but this time it will have more to it. E mail me or post some cool ideas and guess what we will make it happen.

·
Newmatics
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i need a tank and some airline, so do a special on those! haha
I am thinking about doing a spl lottery draw for two return tickets to Hawaii or anywhere worth $700 on any purchase..........:idea::chicken2:
Just kidding guys believe me i will definitely run a special ,let me just come back from my little vacation ..i hope i will get one....:(

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yes sir for sure throw some ideas in and I will start working on them. LRD bolt on kit is definitely there but this time it will have more to it. E mail me or post some cool ideas and guess what we will make it happen.

ne word on that LRD bolt on kit deal yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts