S-10 Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The correct part number is listed above for the uppers only, which is .123410 You need the period in front of the part number for it to come up in a search. You can also search S10 upper arm. The part number for the set of uppers & lowers is .118273

We are now accepting pre-orders on complete sets and the uppers only.

·
CREW CAB LONG BED
873 Posts
The correct part number is listed above for the uppers only, which is .123410 You need the period in front of the part number for it to come up in a search. You can also search S10 upper arm. The part number for the set of uppers & lowers is .118273

We are now accepting pre-orders on complete sets and the uppers only.
thanks tom i got em now lol i thought since the pic was of the old ones thats what they were...
Tom can we work out anything on a group buy for these guys if we can get some people interested? let me know if u wanna shoot me an email [email protected]

·
Low Class Minis©
537 Posts
thanks tom i got em now lol i thought since the pic was of the old ones thats what they were...
Tom can we work out anything on a group buy for these guys if we can get some people interested? let me know if u wanna shoot me an email [email protected]

if something gets worked out send me a pm... im ready toadd my name to the list!!!!!!! ill keep checking here for now

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Yes, we do still need to take new pictures, set retail pricing, etc. As far as a group buy it would have to be done through one of our dealers since we do not techinically sell direct to the public.

·
CREW CAB LONG BED
873 Posts
Yes, we do still need to take new pictures, set retail pricing, etc. As far as a group buy it would have to be done through one of our dealers since we do not techinically sell direct to the public.
Tom i am a dealer its under sixteen gauge... im not looking to buy a set im just looking to help these guys out with a great price... shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss. thanks anthony

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Retail pricing is as follows, all arms in raw metal finish includes Energy Suspension bushings & Power Performance ball joints. We have the Power Performance offset cross shafts available seperately from the arms as an upgrade. We currently have 5 more sets available for pre-order that will ship out next week if not sooner then it's onto full production.

LRD S10 Upper Control Arms $375.00
LRD S10 Lower Control Arms $475.00
LRD S10 Upper & Lower Control Arms $799.99

41 - 52 of 52 Posts