S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I know I have to buy them through a dealer, but I'm looking to buy a set of your lower control arms for my '87. I'd buy the whole set with uppers and lowers but my baby boy is due in January, so I'm gonna have to sneak these onto my truck as is. (She's already unhappy because my 2nd gen is gettin' painted right now too, haha.)

I was just wanting to know if someone can order lowers only for me because I've only seen them advertised as the full set.

They'd match my LRD 4 link real nice...

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The 4 link is looking good, what bags did you run?

We will be offering upper and lower control arms seperately come the New Year. Right now we are dialing in our new Ercolina CNC Tubing Bender.

All of our control arms will now feature Power Performance balljoints, Energy Suspension Poly bushings. CNC bent thick wall DOM tubing, tig welded set in fixtures will ensure you will receive a great quality arm at an affordable price.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're Airlift Dominator 2500's now (not in that pic). It's a standard cab first gen and I usually ride around at 15psi back there.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
We are currently in the design/prototype stage of the S10 control arm production. The first set of uppers are at powdercoat as we speak which will be installed on my personal bagged S10 on 20’s followed by a set of the lowers. We will be manufacturing control arms in house for the S10, 88-98 Fullsize GM, and 99-06 Fullsize GM trucks with the possibility of future additions. Recent additions to our machine shop include an Ercolina CNC repeatable hydraulic tubing bender & Milter variable speed tubing notcher coupled with a Miller Tig welder we feel that we are going to be able to offer customers top-notch quality arms at affordable pricing.

The uppers will feature a 3/8” thick laser cut balljoint plate, 1” DOM ¼ wall tubing, Power Performance Balljoints, and Energy Suspension bushings/sleeves. The lowers will be made of 1.25” DOM ¼ wall tubing.

I plan to run the first set on my own truck before we go into production to ensure the customer is getting arms that perform as well as they look. I do not have any release dates set as I do not want to rush them into production until I have properly tested them. Uppers or lowers will be available separately in raw or black powdercoat finish.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Do want!!!! Those look sweet

·
PAGING DR. FAGGOT!
7,374 Posts
Damn Tom, those arms look GREAT. :tup:

·
PAGING DR. FAGGOT!
7,374 Posts
Damn Tom, those arms look GREAT. :tup:

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Hey Tom, Didn't wanna start a whole new thread just to ask one little question. So I'll just hijack this one, lol.

I just ordered your bolt on 6 link with dogbones for 18s, My question is hypothetically what would happen if I used dog bones for say 20s or 22s but with the same wheels and tires. I will have 205/60/15s if that matters. Would I just loose or gain lift? Thanks Tom.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts