S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
yes it can be done. Really expensive becuase everything is one off. I dont think a shop would even give you a quote till they looked at an avalanche and your truck but you are looking to pay at least 3gs

·
Still learning
449 Posts
Yeah def gonna be more than 1000, because the bolt on swaps for full size chevy's to caddy fronts are 1500, and they are actually produced, and not one of a kind.

·
32,797 Posts
v8s10 said:
Yeah def gonna be more than 1000, because the bolt on swaps for full size chevy's to caddy fronts are 1500, and they are actually produced, and not one of a kind.
That's a low price. Usually they're about $2,000 and that's just parts. You'll have to add paint costs also.

·
Trance is what I breathe
926 Posts
Why not just do a Trailblazer conversion? Its the same thing except the Trailblazer is more of the S-Dime size rather than a full-sized pickup

·
Registered
76 Posts
I don't think it would look right. Given that the Avalanche is focking huge compared our trucks everything would just look squeezed together. I would def. like to see it done tho....

and for a price, yeah you're looking at over 3G's for it.

·
Got Mud???
161 Posts
avalanche will have the same headlighs as the silverado, not sierra. the sierra has a more rounded look

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Actually the Silverado and the Avalanche have different headlights. Avalanche turn signals are the upper potion of the light and the silverado the upper is the headlight. Plus the avalanche headlights are more at a slant toward the windshield. IF you look at them side by side you will see they arent interchangable. Im surprised no one has done a Avalanche swap on a silverado. Similar but different

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
TurboS10Xtreme said:
Actually the Silverado and the Avalanche have different headlights. Avalanche turn signals are the upper potion of the light and the silverado the upper is the headlight. Plus the avalanche headlights are more at a slant toward the windshield. IF you look at them side by side you will see they arent interchangable. Im surprised no one has done a Avalanche swap on a silverado. Similar but different

I saw an avalanche front on a silverado last year at summer cal jam it looked sick

·
Got Mud???
161 Posts
My bad, I should have clarified. I wasn't meaning they are interchangable, just ment they look close to the same imo. Whereas the Sierra's look totally different.

·
former owner
7,389 Posts
Dude, someone has done that ... it's somewhere on this site ... I don't know where, but here it is again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
heres a cple pics of s10s with a avalanche front i think they clean as hell but like everyone said all custom so yu gonna spend quite a bit of $$$

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Plus that's not an Avalanche front end anyways. Its got full size truck headlights but the rest is custom.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts