Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrew left us out to dry, what happend to the BBS? :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
S10-4X4.com

Been wondering myself what happened to the BBS on this site.
I'm especially curious about the reply referring you to the other link??????

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
bring it here guys!

if theres interest, i can work it out to have many features as with the old sites, so far there just hasnt been much demand on me

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Sure thing you guys are all welcome over here If there is a demand for some more 4x4 spesific areas we will add them if you guys want! We aim to please!:thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanted to know why he dropped it. I think it might have something to do with everyone getting mad at him for some of the stuff he posted on the site. but I want to know for sure. I don't want to assume anything.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I believe it was unintentional but Andrew pissed a lot of people off with some slightly misguided remarks. Everyone was making a fuss. I'm guessing that's why he shut it down. This has happened before. His BBS will probably be back someday. I choose not to go back. Like I posted before, try www.s10-4x4.org. There's a lot of guys there that used to be on the .com BBS.

·
T/A drivin foundin member
538 Posts
andrew pissed me off when he got rid of the guys that had actually done major work, sfa etc. since then i had only gone back once to check on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts