S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Ok maybe I'm chasing a wire that shouldn't even be in the steering column area, but for me it is. There's a green and black wire paired that run all by themself up to a tiny black clip....it's not hooked up to anything but comes up from the base of the column without wire loom and travels up to steering wheel and just stops....left hanging there. Is this an airbag wire maybe? I don't see it in these schematics.

· B4U Task Force
35,567 Posts
It's not the airbag wire. This came up awhile back, and think someone said it was for a manual equipped truck.

· Registered
1 Posts
Ok guys i have a treat for you all. i stumbled upon a COMPLETE service manual for the S-series trucks a while back. i believe these are GM manuals as they go into crazy step by step detail with full procedure and torque spec documentation. the PDF files were broken up into sections so i will post them in the appropriate sections. if the following links do not work, let me know and i will try to correct it. just make sure you have flash/java and all that updated on your browser.

here is a link to the complete service manual that i uploaded. this includes everything from electrical, to engine, and suspension as well as body.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...CQUOw603XC--lY

CHARGING SYSTEM
CHARGING.pdf

ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATOR VERY HELPFUL
ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATOR.pdf

FUSES
FUSES.pdf

LIGHTING SYSTEM
LIGHTING SYSTEM.pdf

98+ COMPLETE WIRING DIAGRAM
Sonoma wiring diagram.pdf

STEERING COLUMN WIRING
STEERING COLUMN.pdf

WIPER WASHER
WIPER WASHER.pdf

DOOR WIRING AND POWER WINDOWS/LOCKS | COMPLETE PINOUT DIAGRAMS
DOORS.pdf
Most Useful Part of the Forum Yet. Thanks Man Good Looking Out...

· Registered
5 Posts
Ok guys i have a treat for you all. i stumbled upon a COMPLETE service manual for the S-series trucks a while back. i believe these are GM manuals as they go into crazy step by step detail with full procedure and torque spec documentation. the PDF files were broken up into sections so i will post them in the appropriate sections. if the following links do not work, let me know and i will try to correct it. just make sure you have flash/java and all that updated on your browser.

here is a link to the complete service manual that i uploaded. this includes everything from electrical, to engine, and suspension as well as body.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...CQUOw603XC--lY

CHARGING SYSTEM
CHARGING.pdf

ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATOR VERY HELPFUL
ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATOR.pdf

FUSES
FUSES.pdf

LIGHTING SYSTEM
LIGHTING SYSTEM.pdf

98+ COMPLETE WIRING DIAGRAM
Sonoma wiring diagram.pdf

STEERING COLUMN WIRING
STEERING COLUMN.pdf

WIPER WASHER
WIPER WASHER.pdf

DOOR WIRING AND POWER WINDOWS/LOCKS | COMPLETE PINOUT DIAGRAMS
DOORS.pdf

The first link to the complete service manual is dead

· Registered
2 Posts
Hola amigos busco ayuda para poder desarmar el el panel de fusibles y reley de la S10 Oldsmobile Bravada 1998. Ya que tengo un falso contacto en el fusible de 20 A v que activa el reley de la bomba de Gasolina. Por el falso que tiene, calienta el plástico y derrite al mismo fusible.
Gracias, saludos desde la CDMX, MÉXICO

· B4U Task Force
35,567 Posts
Translated...

Hello friends, I am looking for help to be able to disarm the fuse and relay panel of the S10 Oldsmobile Bravada 1998. Since I have a false contact in the 20 A v fuse that activates the Gasoline pump relay. For the fake one you have, heat the plastic and melt the fuse itself.
Thank you, greetings from CDMX, MEXICO

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.