S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I spent the afternoon detailing my truck, I'm leaving flagstaff in the morning around 10 or so. I have to go to work now and I'll check back here again in the morning. I'm bringing a photographer friend to take some pics, if any one wants some good pics of their ride let me know.

·
Registered
383 Posts
sounds like a plan i will be there around 7:00 or so i have primer black s10 on bags you'll here me coming before you see me

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Where do you guys wanna meet??????? We should hook up somewhere when we all get there, because after like 7 'clock that place goes ape shit, and we'll never be able to find each other. That way we can all park our hoopties together and watch chicks point and laugh! :) Lets mill around the Home Depot side of the parking lot until we find eveybody...or If someone else has a better idea lets hear it. Im gonna go a little early because I have to meet the Probe guys to give them some of my old parts and stuff! But Ill be by the Home Depot at 7 though. Here's my cell # in case anyone cant find somebody 602-369-1062. So everyone whos going plan on 7 then....got it.....good.

Gabe

·
Got bondo dust?
243 Posts
Bastards :stickpoke I leave the state to go to school and now people start doing stuff. Oh well, maybe this could turn into some kind of a regular thing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I guess I can leave a little later than 10:00 am....I'll look for you guys around 7:00pm by the home depot.

·
Got bondo dust?
243 Posts
I'm actually here right now, I'm going back to school on Sunday. I flew home and my truck is parked in Denver long term right now. I only have 9 months of school left and then I'll be home for good.

·
Registered
133 Posts
thanks for the info on the pavillions....first time there, pretty damn cool. You guys have some nice trucks......that jet bike was ahhh well you know!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yup.......bust a big ol nut over the jet bike....:) I assume you made it home allright. Nice truck man, love the color...:) Ha Ha... Let us know when your gonna come down again....maybe next time we can actually get some pictures with all of the S-dimes!!!! Hey whats the weather like up there...its probably something completely perfect huh??????

Take it easy,
Gabe

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ohhhh weee...spent all day puttin in my new alarm ( Viper 554T w/remote start) sweet as hell....only took 7 hours...:) This thing is one bad mamma jamma. It even displays the interior temperature, and has a programmable timer so you can have it set up to be up and running when you leave in the morning for work or whatever. I did an extra siren in the cab (holy shit its loud) and an additional shock sensor for my tonneau cover. Its pretty slick....only bad thing Ive heard is that LCD key fob sucks thru some batteries...but oh well...its still bad ass. I can start my car while im taking a leak...whats cooler than that. Later........

Gabe

·
Registered
133 Posts
gotta love that victory red....shines up really nice. As far as the weather up here, your lows=our highs....never catch me complaining. Catch you guys next time.

Hey Gabe, how much for the alarm/remote start? That sure would be nice up here in the winter.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
DEI 554T = $160

DEI 555L GM Passlock Bypass = $50

DEI mini cab siren = $15

Everything together was about $235......man I love Ebay!!!!

Enjoy the weather....Im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe

·
Registered
383 Posts
hey gabe my buddy is going to need some help putting that rc car together. he is going to have it in two week so let me know if you can help, see you at the pavillions next weekend

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
What did he get? Hell ya Ill help him out.......I want to do some mini wrenching anyways....let me know what kinda truck he got so I can find the right break-in instructions. They're all a little different and its really important to do it the right way, otherwise the motor will be toast after the first gallon. I hope you know this means you gotta get one too Brandon....dont be a pussy. :)

Later,

Gabe

·
Registered
383 Posts
alright ill get one when i get some money... you talked me into it. he is gonna get the savage SS kit. is it out yet? he said something about it isnt out yet? also where is the best rc store around here, or should he just get it from towerhobbies.com? they have it for 350 bucks... also whats a good radio? he's looken at a futaba right now. anything else he should know just let me konw, catch ya later gabe.

21 - 40 of 105 Posts