S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys!!!!

Anyone know of any S-clubs in Arizona.....I just got my 2002 Ext. Cab Xtreme this week, and Im lookin to find some cool guys to meet up with..... I previously had a 97 Ford Probe GT, and was founding member in the Arizona Probe Owners Club (AZPOC) and met some really cool, fun friends.....I feel like a total traitor now...but the Xtremes are just to bad ass not love!! So help me out finding some new homies!!! Im a student at ASU and Ive seen a couple of Xtremes and some nice S-bodies in the parking structures, but I have yet to run into the owners......so let me know If you guys now of anything. Thanks for yor time!!!!

Gabe

·
Registered
381 Posts
They are around. I don't know any clubs though. I just like to hang out, and not get into the politics, or anything of a club. I just attend the cruises. There are a few around. I too, am from Gilbert, and will attend ASU next year. Maybe I'll see you then. BTW, I cruise in a finished, red, 87 Blazer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Schweeet............yeah lets get some dudes together and shoot the shit...maybe meet up at the Pavillons one of these Saturdays. I guess Ill start waving down nice S-bodies....Ill look like a total lunatic..but what the hell!!!! Keep in touch...so we can figure somethin' out....L8

Gabe

BTW.....my email is [email protected]...DrGizzle for IM.

·
Registered
383 Posts
yeah

yeah next weekend a bunch of use should go to the pavillon i usually go there every weekend. so we should get other s-bodys to meet up there

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm ready for a road trip.......whats the pavillion? Is there beer there and a hotel/motel nearby?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Scottsdale Pavillions is huge strip mall parking lot.....(Home Depot....Best Buy...its huge!!!) It started out as just a classic car show on Saturdays like 10 years ago...but now its outta control. At least 700 cars show up...mainly classics and muscle...but now they've got the giant nonfunctional 3 foot spoiler crowd, trucks, and motorcycles...its pretty cool. Ive seen a lot of trucks and s-bodies...but since I used to have a car...I never really met up with any of them. There is a bunch of hotels and bars and food and stuff...so hell yeah Im down with poundin some beer either before or after!!!! Bring the beer goggles!!!! Let me know if you want some directions. I guess we should get numbers from everyone thats gonna go....especially you so you dont get lost!!!
Keep in touch.......

Gabe

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sounds good to me, is this a Saturday day or evening thing, I have weekends off so no problem here. Where is the Pavillions (street and cross street)? Hopefully there will be more than four of us there! Come on you valley dimers where are you?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Now get out your map. The pavillions are right off of the 101 freeway. It is on the East side of the loop. The exit is Indian Bend Rd. The pavillions are immediately west of this exit. Just look around, and listen for the music; you can't miss it. I'll try and be there. I'll be in a red, 87 Blazer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
food beer, I do. Thanks for the directions....what time? I'll be in a 03 red zq8

1 - 20 of 105 Posts