S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bag Needin' Member
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me Vs. a Ranger 3.0!
We took off and i was kickin ass! Then as we race in to town (The speed limit was 35) i looked to my left, coming the other way a pretty black and white car with lights on top...:eek: We both slam on the brakes adn he turns around and gets behind me, i was going to turn right:woah: He pulls me over and said i was doing 70, So i got a ticket for Doubling the speed limit, Racing, and to top it off my insurance card was 1 day expired! O yea the ranger got away :soap: :rant: The ticket was going to be around 370 w/o the insurance, i had the new card at home, i'm glad i have a friend that is a cop:evilg:

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
good luck, i saw a biker cop (focking CHiPs, lol) pull a blazer over, then 10 minutes later, a 98+ S10 (pewter) was caught, geez, its quota time, huh?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Damn that sucks dude. Bet you'll be taking it easy for a while, huh?

·
Resident *******
11,267 Posts
something similar happened to me. exept i was running from a cop, and i was doing 95 in a 55.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Brown&Proud said:
something similar happened to me. exept i was running from a cop, and i was doing 95 in a 55.
But you got away, right? :)

·
Resident *******
11,267 Posts
the f*cking speed limiter. besides that, you can't out run the radio. by the time i got into town there were 7 patrol cars waiting. :cry:

·
Resident *******
11,267 Posts
luckily, i have a good lawyer. I got the charges dropped from careless and wreckless driving to an improper equiptment.:booty:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Yeah, that speed limiter is definitely improper. Hinders you from getting away. :)

·
Resident *******
11,267 Posts
Hell yeah. need to get rid of the limiter!

P

·
0 Posts
I havent even gotten my truck up to the limiter
Havent been out on the Interstate yet

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I generally lose a race on the interstate just about every day now due to that f*ckin limiter.

P

·
0 Posts
Get the JetSCU2000 It removes it for the Autos
But the stupid mutha****a is 150 bucks

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Prolly cuz I registered in November, didn't post til late Feb. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts