2. stevehh
3. sonoma99beast
4.1badzq8
5. AspecialZ

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i got it well have had it for about 2 months ... just bagged it ... just finished about 2 weeks ago. so finally took it out. gonna put a small block 383 stroker in it . mini tub it... i should be pretti cool

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
what im hoping for ... around 550 ... im gonna leave the little rear in it .. just to break it see how bad it will be haha

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
yea something like that...... i mean im not talking some hardcore group... just iunnno.. put something together

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
shit looks good man ... loving the dash..smooth.. but yea i mean if we could like come up with a name or something or w.e iunno i could get all that shit ... just let me no

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys I am coowner of Xclusive in Dayton, Ohio. We have nothing but S10 and Blazer Xtremes with varying degrees of modification. We will be at the Import and Truck Bash at Indianapolis Raceway Park August 18-19. We also have both a website and myspace page. Check us out at http://www.xclusivetruckin.com and look for Xclusive on myspace. Come talk to us and join up if your interested. later Mike

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Hey guys I am coowner of Xclusive in Dayton, Ohio. We have nothing but S10 and Blazer Xtremes with varying degrees of modification. We will be at the Import and Truck Bash at Indianapolis Raceway Park August 18-19. We also have both a website and myspace page. Check us out at http://www.xclusivetruckin.com and look for Xclusive on myspace. Come talk to us and join up if your interested. later Mike
I tried looking you up on myspace, but there are over 300 results if you search for xclusive.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts