S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) i was just wondering if there isnt already we should all get a group together .... nothing to serious unless it gets to that point ...

but lets post some pics .. and just have a good time....

Show what u got

all of the rides except one

DIMES

PURGE

SETUP

383 STROKER TUNNEL RAM GOING INTO THE STANDARD VERY SOON

=

PAINTED THE HOOD FINALLY

DOWN

FATHERS DAY SHOW

UPPPP

little guy

had to CAMARO

:)

SHOW US WHAT U GOT

·
Makin a Comeback!
209 Posts
04 Blazer X

Interior is all out except for the dash for now. We are sanding everything plastic smooth as a baby's ass and it's getting painted silver (accents) and metallic black (main) at a body shop. New black carpet going in and headliner,seats, and door panel peices are getting wrapped in black vynil. Custom center console is in the fabrication stage and it's gonna be killer. Just put 110 sqft of more dynamat in, almost completely done with that. Not to much work let for the inside. Outside needs shaved all over and front clip swapped out with a trailblazer then fully painted. Bags? I dunno yet, still deciding. I won't take off my kit so it would only lay to that. Check out my cardomain for more info in my sig.
Next project...2003 Acura RSX Type-S. Body, Engine, Interior in that order. Hoping for a solid 400hp from it without NOS. Be a good looking street car. I'm tinkering with the wife's 2005 VW GTI with the 1.8t in it also at the moment.
Project in about 5 years. Restoring an old muscle car with my dad in his garage. Complete tear down and rebuild with brand new crate motor blown and supercharged (haven't decided what size yet). I love cars especially working on them. Doing the work yourself is the fun part too and the best route to go if you are trying to save $$$. Just take the time to do it right.

·
( . Y . )
1,279 Posts
little off topic here but I was wondering... I have those same camaro wheels as you have on your lighter blue dime and I was just wondering what size spacers you needed to run them and if you needed adapters for them...any help would be appreciated thanks man :tup:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good deal ... ANYONE POST IT IF U WANNA BE in the club or group... just add your name

1. Vince921

and something different ..... yes u need spacers ... they are 4.3/4 by 4. 3/4 by 5 of course ... 1 3/4 inch thick.... 0 offset

·
SPRAYINLOW
2,148 Posts
here is what i got

2001 s10 zq8- the daily
1966 el camino
1995 s10- the project
and i'll try to get some pics of the 1966 chevelle convertible and the 1966 c-10

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good deal ..! looking good ..

WE NEED sOMe MORE PEOPLE

·
Banned
12,194 Posts
well I guess ill toss up a burnout pic since we don't have any of those yet, this is my 79 Trans Am with a 455 rocket olds I built stuffed in it. Only pics ill have until the truck is done being painted and the trans am gets a new tranny...and I get a new digital camera!

·
SPRAYINLOW
2,148 Posts
well I guess ill toss up a burnout pic since we don't have any of those yet, this is my 79 Trans Am with a 455 rocket olds I built stuffed in it. Only pics ill have until the truck is done being painted and the trans am gets a new tranny...and I get a new digital camera!
is the gonna end up bein an online burnout contest?

nice one btw

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea man .... u can join just add your name to the list... i can get some stickers made up ...let me no what u guys what it to be called... this could get big if we follow through with it..!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea man i just figured .. all the people on here.. it could be big .... but im gonna post some stuff around ... u wanna try and help u seem to be browsing alot ... ! it would be pretty cool to get this somewhat legit

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update... add your name .. where gonna do big things..... still needa name

1. vince921
2. stevehh
3.sonoma99beast...

·
SPRAYINLOW
2,148 Posts
ok i want to know what im gettin myself into before i sign this list, im only 16 so i cant travel much or anything like that so what does signing this list mean

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its just an online like truck group... dont no what is going to be made of it yet.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts