S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive Got 22's With A 2.2 And Im Puting A New Engine In The Truck I Was Wondering If A Couple Of You Guys Could Send Me A Couple Pics Of How You Running Your Engine Compartments? Things Like Where You Mount Your Computers, Do You Just Remove The Abs Module? Fuse/relay Box? Heater Motor? Stuff Like That Im Going To Be Baggin It Shortly Just Wanted To Get Some Info On That Stuff. Or If There Is Already A Tread On It Please Re-direct Me Thanks Guys!!!

·
Rarely goes over 20mph
3,163 Posts
depends what your goals are.

depends on the year of the truck.

my 03 has a small abs unit so i turned it 90* and made a mount, so it mountson the frame rail right behind the radiator.

fusebox and ecu are behind the dash.

overflow is a monster can, no windshield wipers=no tank

no cruise control, no a/c, no heater lines.

you can keep heat/ac on 20's you just have to modify the blower box..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its Going To Be My Dd/work Truck Its An 01 Single Cab No A/c And Ive Got The Wiper Bottle And Rad Resi Taken Car Of Those Were Easy. Do U Have And Picts Of How U Have Your Electical Stuff Ran?
Id Kinda Like To Keep My Heater But Running 22 With 265/35/22 Tires So Im Probably Never Going To Happen Haha

Thanks!

·
Inferno Fab
4,441 Posts
You can check my thread in my sig for how I ran my stuff. I had to lengthen I think 4 wires and they were all for the ABS so if you are ditching that then you won't have to lengthen any wires. Just a quick tip, make sure you mount the fuse box right side up and not upside down or on its side. It WILL hold water in there and start popping fuses left and right. Oh and as for the other stuff, the ECU is monted on the new fender pretty much as close to the factory spot as I could, the battery has to be relocated to the bed or cab, and I ditched both the ac and the heat.

·
Rarely goes over 20mph
3,163 Posts
im BD 3.5 inches on 20's and my battery is still under the hood

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts