S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
As the topic says, do you drive your s-10 daily to work? And if you do what is your normal gas mileage, how far do you drive? Is it a work truck?
Or do you have a smaller gas saving car? Do you use your girlfriends/mom/grandma/neighbors car?
I am just curious because i got this new IT job and it requires to drive about 70 miles to and from work.As for my truck it is a 93 s-10 blazer 4 door 4.3W 4x4.
I'm looking for a gas saver car so I might get a 05 Chevy Malibu
Thanks

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
Hello everyone.
As the topic says, do you drive your s-10 daily to work? And if you do what is your normal gas mileage, how far do you drive? Is it a work truck?
Or do you have a smaller gas saving car? Do you use your girlfriends/mom/grandma/neighbors car?
I am just curious because i got this new IT job and it requires to drive about 70 miles to and from work.As for my truck it is a 93 s-10 blazer 4 door 4.3W 4x4.
I'm looking for a gas saver car so I might get a 05 Chevy Malibu
Thanks
i drive mine to work every day.. its like 2 blocks. pretty long drive.. little over a mile one way

·
Not my Blazer
225 Posts
I drive mine to work its around 50 miles round trip, not to good on milage I say around 9 or 10 miles per gallon, but its a carbed pecie O crap, but i love it:)

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
4.3 longbed daily. about 200+ miles a week
and im getting 22-24 mpg recently mixed highway/city

·
Registered Asshole
4,125 Posts
my mileage is around 15 at best cuz i never changed my gears after i put the 31s on. a stocker will get anywhere between 15 and 20 though. my gf's 96 or 97 4 door blazer gets 20-21 mpg on the highway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts