S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
xtremefour
1,805 Posts
I'm sorry but how stupid? Runnin from the cops, so what geniuses like doing that? I repeat, how stupid!!!

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
xtremefour said:
I'm sorry but how stupid? Runnin from the cops, so what geniuses like doing that? I repeat, how stupid!!!
:werd:

I think American police should do like the Poletzi, if you piss them off they will beat the shit out of you. If they think you are drunk they are authorized to take blood ON THE SCENE, no arguments! Sometimes you gotta be feared to be respected.

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
about a year ago,
i was riding with my friend in his 91 cobra and obivously we looked suspecious not to mention speeding down this backroad in wylie and its pretty narrow ne ways we were speeding and we passed a cop all of a sudden i jerk my neck back to see if the officer is coming by watching his brake lights and flashers as soon as i told him floor it the cop was already applying his break my friend who is pretty quick witted pulled in a residential area into a back ally and pulled into someones driveway and shut off his mustang where we parked you could see a thicket of bushes where we saw the cop fly by so all in all we got away with a descent ticket just cause the road was narrow and it requires u to back up in order to turn around

REPRESENTING THE STUPID PEOPLE I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger:

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
I have run from the cops at street races thats about it. the best was we were at the street races and the cops came so everyone bones out like 200 cars and the cop cuts me off to stop a srt-4 and stops right in front of me. The officer gets out of the car so I have to swerve to avoid hitting hima nd avoid hitting ht ecop car then I have to swerve back to avoid hitting my friend in his sonoma.

NOT REPRESENTING THE STUPID PEOPLE JUST REPRESENTING STREET RACERS. NOT GONNA SIT THERE WHEN THE COPS SHOW UP AND BE LIKE OH DARN THE COPS. BETTER NOT RUN.

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
hey i never actually ran from them either i was just trying to stay away from a citation and if we did get pulled over for what we did i would have probably went to jail also...... which is also unfair!

·
96' SS bagged on 18's
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xtremefour said:
I dont care how stupid it is i just like to here the stories and if you look through the threads there are tons of people taht have told there stories!!!!!!

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I've known a few people that have ran from police, they involve crotch rockets, not that hard to get away on one, use your imagination.

·
I want you to drag or die
593 Posts
A friend of mine is a county sherrif, and he was telling me about a high speed persuit he was in. There was a porshe 911 turbo racing a bmw m3 (i think). several officers started chasing them, they were on an interstate at the time. A couple cops went after the porshe, and the others after the bmw. the bmw got off the interstate and was flying all over the backroads. he eventually got caught after wrecking his car at an intersection in a town (while dragging a couple of mailboxes he had ran over). He was drunk, and resisted cops at the scene of the accident. they had to draw their guns on him, then drug him out of the window. The porsche stayed on the interstate. apparently the cops hung with him up until like 130mph then it just walked away from them. Then never caught it.

·
"Old School"
1,115 Posts
shorte_33 said:
PLEASE POST STORIES *NO* Comments
Didn't realize it was your forum ...

anytime you make a thread ... be prepared for others to take a dim view of your ideas ... and get over it ...

FWIW - I think running from cops is dumb too ... keep doing it and sooner or later you will wreck ...

oh wait I got a story ... back when I was young and stupid I ran from the cops ... we were having a beer party in the marsh by the bay and the cops showed up so we ran ... literally ... (even then we weren't stupid enough to drive)

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
bigblackone said:
anytime you make a thread ... be prepared for others to take a dim view of your ideas ... and get over it ...
:werd:

dropt98chevy said:
NOT REPRESENTING THE STUPID PEOPLE JUST REPRESENTING STREET RACERS.

Theres a difference??

·
CANADA SUCKS
2,108 Posts
on the interstate in alabama, 59 i think it was... me and my friends dad were in his overly re empowered corvette by some northern company doing arond 100. we just flew buy a state trooper who tried to keep up, but he just pushed the corvette past 140. we got off on an exit about 10 miles down, and hid the car as best we could. we toasted that cop. i, myself have never ran from them, thats just stupid expet in certain, extreem circumstances. dont run from the police. they are people too and understnad most circumstances

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
in cali the helicopters come in minutes so basically you have like 2 3 minutes to get away if that and if you dont your not gonna

·
Registered
351 Posts
i ran from the cops a few times on my quad when it was stock. i would be riding on someones property or just going down the road and suddenly i would see a cop flip on his lights so my friends and i would hit some trails so our stuff didnt get inpounded. but i would never run from the cops in my sonoma, i dont think i'd get too far anyway. and now i just stick to the motocross tracks with my 250r.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts