S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody routed their dump air to a different location? Like maybe out of a vent or somewhere that could lift an unsuspecting skirt or dress? lol.. that'd be tight

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
who the **** wears dresses these days? Grandmas? all the girls are wearin tight skirts out in cali at least:dunno:

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
By dresses, he doesnt mean ****in Cinderalla dresses and shit... he's talkin bout tight ass dresses, with sleeveless tops and short bottoms/etc, ya kno...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Is there anyway of routing the dump air into another tank and then using that air to lift the bags again, Kinda like recycling the air??? That maybe a dumb question just somethin i've never known??

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
Bad94Noma said:
Is there anyway of routing the dump air into another tank and then using that air to lift the bags again, Kinda like recycling the air??? That maybe a dumb question just somethin i've never known??
maybe an empty tank but then you would have to have a compressor attached to that tank to get enough pressure to fill the bags again. you gotta realize that the air in a system will only flow to where the pressure is lowest so in a simple answer "NO" you couldn't recycle it.

Another idea, simply attach a ripped balloon to the dump valve for a very loud and instant whoopie cushion!

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I was just thinking about routing the line through my wheel well and having it blow out the sides and when I cruise just scare the shit out of people, and run co2 to have the white crap fly out.

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
LoW_1 said:
I was just thinking about routing the line through my wheel well and having it blow out the sides and when I cruise just scare the shit out of people, and run co2 to have the white crap fly out.
that would be funny to aim it so it would blow in someones window, get someone talkin smack, roll up at a stop light and blow em in the face with some air, prob a good reason for them to whoop your ass then, but would be funny nonetheless:finger:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts