S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking to put up our company truck for sale here fairly soon but wanted to get an idea as to how much our truck is actually going for. Here are the details on our 4dr S10 truck:

2003 S10 4dr 4x4
  • Mileage on the body, chassis, and trans - 198k
  • 40K motor ready to be installed
  • power everything
  • BAKFlip G2 hard folding flip cover
  • Flush mount lights in the bumper front and rear
  • Custom mounted 30" from light bar on bumper
  • Line-X coated front and rear bumpers
  • Line-X bed liner
  • Power Stop cross drilled and slotted rotors front & rear
  • Auburn limited slip rear end
I'm sure I'm leaving other stuff out but its a good truck

We know that these 4 door s10 trucks are kind of sought after and wanted to sell our company truck to a good home that would appreciate her as much as have as our company truck. Only reason for us selling this truck is that we need a newer full size truck to showcase more of our Line-X branded accessories and newer accessories that are no longer really offered for these older s10 trucks. Its bitter sweet to be honest since its been a good truck for us. If you all can provide some good feedback that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a big fan of KBB since I know these trucks go for more than what they "speculate" the worth to be. Again any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'll post pictures in the thread as soon as I get it back from the shop that is installing a fresh 40k motor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry yes, we are having a local shop to us work on her and they are scheduled to begin swapping out the motor this week. I'll get pictures posted up soon. My apologies for lagging on the pictures.

·
Premium Member
1994 GMC Jimmy SLE 4.3 CPI 4x4
728 Posts
I’ve seen really clean lower mileage crew cabs near me going for $5-7k. There is a real nice zr5 with 148k at a Chevy dealer near the beach asking $8k, been there a while now though. My buddy spent $1,700 for one last year for a farm truck, even had nice zq8 wheels on it that he promptly ruined with black paint. It depends a lot on where you’re located though as well judging by what I see on this forum. I’ve seen what would be a $2k truck here that’s worth 3x that much up north apparently.

·
get over it....
1,236 Posts
there is an 04 zr5 with 130k going $4995 locally for the last month or so and i believe prices are going to crash soon, so market will goin gdown by the end of the year and coming next year will be back to what normally is,(sort of) but pictures wil definitely help and condition of body and whatnot, still 200k miles so dont expect much.... just my .02 centsss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts