S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In charge of the big door
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is one of the most minor accidents ever. This actually happened back in Oct. of last year. I was at a traffic light and some 16 year old in the remains of an old Eagle Talon tried to go around me for some reason and ran right into my back bumper. All he said was "my bad". I finally got Geico to fix it next week. I would have had it done sooner but you have to go to one of their collision centers with the craziest hours I have ever seen. 8 am - 3 pm Monday and Tuesday. The only damage was to the paint.

·
LOOK AT MY NIPPLES!
3,729 Posts
Damn. If it was that much of a hassle to get it checked out, I would've just buffed out what I could, used some touch up paint if needed, and called it a day.

·
Registered
14 Posts
"My bad?" Really? These are the kind of people that make people hate teenagers. I am 16, and if I were to hit somebody like that I would feel horrible about it and probably offer to buy them a whole new car.

·
Life in the LOW lane!
469 Posts
"My bad?" Really? These are the kind of people that make people hate teenagers. I am 16, and if I were to hit somebody like that I would feel horrible about it and probably offer to buy them a whole new car.
Well I'm glad to hear that from a 16yo. I think a new car is a bit much (unless you hit my truck)

Make sure everyone is ok, insurance, sincere apology([email protected]), maybe a few compliments on how sweet my truck is. Can't hurt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts