S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fully Bagged Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you that have had your rollpan welded on , smoothed out and put in primer; How much did you pay??

I got a price quoted to have my pan installed and my attenna shaved and gonna get it done monday, so I just wanna see what everyone else payed

Thanks

·
Fully Bagged Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Fully Bagged Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont weld yet so Its not really an option at this point

·
former title junky mod
6,494 Posts
It all depends on the shop. If they only do colision work (meaning repair cars only, no custom work) they would want probably around 1000 or so (you would be an idiot to pay that, lol) You could probably find someone to do it for about 100-200. The custom shops around here charge 500 for an entire cali combo. That should give you an idea

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
I already had a Sir Michaels ready to put on then I got rear-ended and instead of the dealership putting on a new bumper I ad them use that money as labor for the rollpan work. Know this doesn't help you much but just saying.

·
Slam-I-Am Member
2,002 Posts
i have heard anywhere from 150 to 250 , I do mine mysef the way i see it, if it cost 250 you could get you a good gas mig, and some scrap and learn how to weld, then when you get good enough, you can weld it on, then you can practice on the body work and when you get it all smooth, practice on primering, and then you have accomplished alot, you have purchased a welder (thats yours for ever) then you have learned how to weld, do body and prep work, then you can go nutz shaving everything else on your ride, and be the pimpest dood in town !
good luck homie and if you go this route, post pics so we can see your handy work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts