S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got windows tinted last friday, and I installed the mirrors last nite.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the last size of that picture.

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks sweet. its good to see another georgia boy on here. keep updated pics as you go. does your tag say cobb county? my grandma lives there. anyway nice ride.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
sweet lookin ride.......what % tint ya get?.........do those mirrors hook up to yer turn signals?......i'm gonna get a pair that look like those but i can't decide is i want the glo or without

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mirrors - 149 (Sylin Concepts)
GA is decent, where are you located at? Yea tag says Cobb
Tinit - 35% sides, 20% back, mirrors do hook up to the turn signals, its a pain to hook up, but worth it in my opinion.

Thanks everyone for the complements, hopefully i can get some more money, i have a lot more plans :)

·
SlammedEnvy
173 Posts
hey, i was just wondering, are those speed-glo mirrors blue or amber, and how long have you had them on? I ordered the amber ones, and was accidentally sent the blue ones, but i decided to put them on anyway to see how they looked, i had them on for like two days and one of them started flickering on and off, needless to say, i sent those back and had them send me the amber led' ones.... just wondering if you had any problems with them, and if you havent, good luck!!

by the way, nice truck!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blue, (Also ordered the amber) I've had them on for about a day. I'll keep you updated though.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
i'm down in south georgia about an our below macon

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
so those are the amber leds. they look like clear lenses. looks sweet. are they hard to wire up?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts