S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im getting my roll pan soon question i have is what do i do about the liscence plate lights i know it doesnt come with them but can i use the ones from the original bumper?

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
if the pan you are getting is the GM pan, then no. the lights and harness you will need are from a 88-98 GMC sierra on chevy silverado. they will fit in there perfect and you will have to splice the wires into the wires that were used for the stcok lights. i have the same pan and lights. if you have questions or need help with anything you can PM me. good luck.:thumbup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you are talking about the factorry GM rollpan (p/n 15958890)then Mighty is right. You can also get new liscense plate lights GM p/n 918399 and you will need to get new light sockets GM p/n 12083460.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Zac said:
If you are talking about the factorry GM rollpan (p/n 15958890)then Mighty is right. You can also get new liscense plate lights GM p/n 918399 and you will need to get new light sockets GM p/n 12083460.
i got mine through a wrecking yard for $15 with the harness and the assembly. i have a feeling that is waaaaaay cheaper then you can get through GM, but i never priced them trough GM so i am not 100% on that.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am about to go ahead and order these same parts for fit my new roll pan too. Is there anything else I need? I wish they were LED.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts