S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a gm roll pan and was wondering what the part # for the lights was? does anyone have this? thanks

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
it uses licence plate lights from '88- '98 GM full size bumpers. i am not sure of the part number though, sorry.:(

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

i'll probably just go check out a junk yard or something.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
roll pan lights

i just got my gm roll pan today and i am about to get the tag lights. should i put them on before or after i get it painted? i dont want to mess up the paint but should it be painted without them on?

·
2,186 Posts
i would keep them off to have it painted. makes the painters job a lot easier.

·
2,186 Posts
yeah, thats how i got mine. i got the lights, hardware, and harness for $10. they needed a good cleaning, but hell cant beat $10!:)

·
2,186 Posts
nope, sorry to say. i would imagine you could get the same price or atleast close to the same price i got for a local junk yard. hell if you want i can go back to mine and pick up another one and you can pay for shipping and re-imburse me the price for them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i'll think about that one because i have yet to order the roll pan yet since i'm still thinking about how i want to run my exhuast

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lights

hey mighty mouse, do you think that you could get some tag lights for me. i'll pay for it all. i tried around here (middle of nowhere) and they wont separate the lights from the bumper? let me know. thanks.

·
2,186 Posts
sure dude

why not:) ? anything to help out a fellow "S" trucker:drinkhaha . ill even clean them up for ya. ill let you know on monday. late. :)

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks

thanks man. just let me know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts