S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can you find a basic steel roll pan at for a 96 s-10??

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
The GM roll pan is perhaps the best. It's metal, fitting is not an issue, and they are relatively cheap.

Alternatively you could look for some at godfathers.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so just go to any Chevy dealership and they should know what I am talking about? What is the gm roll pan used on??

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
weld in pans look the best.:D thats what i plan on doing. kinda pricey though.:cool:

·
2,186 Posts
ConnecticutS10 said:
You can get a Sir Michels in a bolt on style and can weld it on when you get the money to paint the bed
actually i just saw a pic of a truck with a GM pan welded in and it looked tight as hell! i think i might do it with my GM pan!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what exactly does everybody do about the tag lights.... on the GM roll pan? Cause they look gay

·
Registered
280 Posts
Kenny Brown said:
what exactly does everybody do about the tag lights.... on the GM roll pan? Cause they look gay
would you rather look gay or get pulled over for not having plate lights?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I saw in a magazine, there was a screw light, not the blue led things like on ebay, but a license plate screw that had a down facing light bulb in it... I thought it looked pretty sweet, and I'll bet it would be legal. Just an idea.

DogP

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MightyMouseJ5 said:
weld in pans look the best.:D thats what i plan on doing. kinda pricey though.:cool:
how much? id love to get that done.

·
Registered
201 Posts
People with roll pans...can you post a pic or direct me to a pic of your roll pans. I want to compare them.

Thanks in advance
Jay:thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went to my local GMC dealer and the part # is 15958890 for the factory steel roll pan. It is called a "Filler". Price was $42.00 and another $50 to paint to match your factory color.
I would probably just mount it before painting ,mold it in, and fill the holes which mounted those plastic tail cones. Then you can have the whole lower rear painted at once.

·
2,186 Posts

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
if you are in the US i would recomend ordering from a CAnadian dealer. you can get parts usually cheaper after the conversion rates and the fact that the prices are cheaper up there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have been debating for a while now to get one off FBI or sir michaels but now i know that GM dealers carry them its pretty sweet because i work for a dealership and i get about 5o% off what u guys pay for s10 and noma parts but hey if u got a 1997 S10 std cab 2.2 and live in minneapolis MN hit me up brothas i will hook u up:D

·
I turn.
2,561 Posts
7 years

1 - 20 of 22 Posts