·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
looks good erik, how long you been waiting on that!!!!! lmao

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks dan.. god it had to been monthsor as long as you was waiting for yours lol . makes the truck look a whole lot better i say. now all i need to do is drop it and it will be find. are you coming to the show tomorrow dan?? 12 to enter truck show is between 430 and 9 or 930 i forgot

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
i might, don't have anything planned, but isn't it supposed to be thunderstorming all day tomorrow.............give me a call tomorrow to remind me and give me dierctions again.........

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont know bout weather. it might it might not. ill call you around 12-1 . hey ur a mod make them put a refresh button on here so we dont have to keep jumping out of a thread to see the new post for it

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
thats what the email notification is for..........plus there is a refresh button on aol..........if you go to the current online users u can see who is doing what and if anyone is replying to your posts............

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i know all that but i mean a actual button next to the post reply buttons so when someone sends a reply to a thread and im already in it i can click it instead of going to mail and cutting and pasting . you know im way to lazy

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
dancinxtreme said:
yea i know all that but i mean a actual button next to the post reply buttons so when someone sends a reply to a thread and im already in it i can click it instead of going to mail and cutting and pasting . you know im way to lazy
let me see what i can do.........

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
looks good. Need to have the paint matched a little better though(JK)

the pan makes the vehicle look alot better.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what i dont understand is that the paint shop used the paint code from the glove box. he mixed the paint and it still came out dull. baffles the mind.i think i need to buff it again

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My roll pan did the same thing. I used the same paint to paint my tailgate and roll pan and the roll pan came out dull looking. I dont know why but it has to be the roll pans. Mine is a Sir Micheals. Looks good though.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
prolly minds a king solomons.. i dont really care after i do door shave,caddy lights, shave the gap between the gfx to the body. im going to have it painted a baby blue pearl

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got it from usautoparts.com i dont know for a rangert i dont see why they wouldnt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts