S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was thinking of getting one of the sir michaels bolt on roll pans, but how will i be able to get to my spare tire, as in lower it, thanks mike

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
with the sir michaels roll pan its just about imposiable to get the spare down. they have a hole for the plastic part to come through the pan but u can't get the rod in the hole with out damaging the pan under the tail gate. and u have to remove the tail gate to even get close to it. i just keep the spare in the bed much easier.imo

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm maybe il lchack into the relocater, thanks guys, btw what rool pan is that KSXtreme? thanks again mike

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
ya, just keep the spare in the bed. I had a rollpan welded on and painted and forgot to take out the spare before and then ended up chipping a small piece of the paint a few days later when my tire blew out from a pothole. The bar fits in there, but it puts to much pressue against the rollpan.

·
This season SUCKS.
15,929 Posts
Well, how to remove the spare tire would have been useful information about two weeks ago, when I had a blowout... Owner's manual wasn't in the truck. :( Oh, well... spare is going in the bed soon, now that I know how to get it off....

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm what about the relocater kit rampage? does anyone know any more information about it ? links? thanks mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts