S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this? Just wondering if it was worth it and looked good at all.

·
Subsonic Kustomz
948 Posts
I had bougth the herculiner kit but then I saw what it looked like on my cousins truck and I returned it. It looked ok but it was rougher then what I want so I just decided it would be cheaper and nicer to carpet it. I think the rinho liners look nice though. :bah:

Shawn

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
i have the hurculiner in my truck. yeah, its pretty rough texture, and you cant beat it up too much or you will tear it up, but its been working out pretty good so far. only cost 100 bucks so way cheaper than spray on stuff. lata

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
if you're getting a tonneau cover, just get some outdoor carpet from Home Depot and learn some carpentry skills.

i carpeted my bed for 40 or 50 bucks with leftover materials and the a nice clean custom look.

just a thought

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
outdoor carpet from home depot. i did black.

thinking mine over again... i want a completely custom look so I am building a shell to drop in to make designs out of it and tweed over the shell box instead of carpet.

but i am very pleased with the carpet as a hold over. had it in for a month and it still looks nice. i just want to smooth things out (like the wheel humps) and get it prepped for hiding the compressors when i bag it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts