S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1150 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wichita or hell just kansas where we at

What up guys i have seen a few dimes rolling around these parts but we need to all get together talk shop go for a cruz or somtin so anyone from wichita or just kansas in genral willing to meet up speak up

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Wichita or hell just kansas where we at

im all about meeting up in salina or manahappen up that way all the time now we gotta search or people

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts

I'm from Lincoln, Nebraska. A couple hours from Manahatten.

·
Black and Yellow
52 Posts

oh yeah riley's your daddy

·
body droppin'
1,546 Posts

there's about 5 or 6 guys in lawrence. a couple of them are on this site. that's all I know about till you get up to K.C. we have about 25 guys in our club. I'm always seeing s-series cruising around Olathe, Overland park area that arn't in our club.

·
Registered
245 Posts

McConnell AFB, KS (derby). A meet would be cool.

·
I call her: NIGHTMARE
2,124 Posts

definite obsessions

theres a car show at washburn on the 5th i think we are gonna try to go to

·
Registered
109 Posts

cruise night is always fun and on the 12th of may, there's a car show from 10-2 in meridan, 3$ to enter your truck and some prizes but all in fun and i would like the dimes to rule the show, mabe we'll start up a s-10 show in the parking lots or somthing. it would be really nice if we could put together a get together all of the s-10 owners arround topeka area, if we just had a day and a list and a list of people we could plan and get like 50-75 ppl together it would be the shit. start pulling s-10's over and tell them there will be a meet for all S-10 owners in the area to participate in and give them this site and what to look for. we need to be reconized.

·
2,124 Posts

cruise night is always fun and on the 12th of may, there's a car show from 10-2 in meridan, 3$ to enter your truck and some prizes but all in fun and i would like the dimes to rule the show, mabe we'll start up a s-10 show in the parking lots or somthing. it would be really nice if we could put together a get together all of the s-10 owners arround topeka area, if we just had a day and a list and a list of people we could plan and get like 50-75 ppl together it would be the shit. start pulling s-10's over and tell them there will be a meet for all S-10 owners in the area to participate in and give them this site and what to look for. we need to be reconized.
its been tried around here before. start small, crawl/walk/run

and theres some s-series owners you dont want to get involved with..............

if you wanna get involved in something come to halo saturday. few of us from definite obsessions will be there. its not just for s-10s. helps to be diverse

·
Lowered Intentions
24 Posts

Im from Maize, KS just a few min nw of wichita, couldent really do alot of meets or cruzes for a couple of years though, just became a new father. but still interested in local events.

·
I didn't build it for you
3,559 Posts

and theres some s-series owners you dont want to get involved with..............
Awwww......<shuffles feet>
You don't mean me do ya? :bawl:

I gotta miss the Halo show, but I'll see you Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings. 6pm right? That's around Wanamaker and Huntoon right? Pretty sure it is.
Better have some decent lookin' waitresses.

·
2,124 Posts

Awwww......<shuffles feet>
You don't mean me do ya? :bawl:

I gotta miss the Halo show, but I'll see you Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings. 6pm right? That's around Wanamaker and Huntoon right? Pretty sure it is.
Better have some decent lookin' waitresses.

well....ya know, you do drink an awful lot....and that incident with the giraffes at the zoo............

Ya, ill be there and so will the little lady. Hmmm, she is sitting over my shoulder, so ill let you decide for yourself about the waitresses................*smack*..................oh yeah, she can read......owww

edit: oh yeah, bring your lappy and well see if we can do anything

1 - 20 of 1150 Posts