S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
It's just me
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was rwading i could get an extra 10 hp if i install some roller rocker arms?? is that true?? if so.. how difficult would it be?? wot special tools would i need??

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
actually, Mach Performance makes an intire valvetrain kit that has 1.6 ratio instead of 1.5 that is suposed to make a big difference. i cant remember everything that comes with it but you can check them out here.

·
It's just me
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet.. thx.. they also make a bolt on supercharger kit.. ;)

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
JTM said:
sweet.. thx.. they also make a bolt on supercharger kit.. ;)
They also have a NX kit...with a complete PCM reflash...and the Gen2 upgrade...for $1399...I only have one thing to say about this...

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

·
It's just me
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you use a S/C with NOS??

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Yes you can use NOS with and S/C, but I wouldnt ever recommend that you try, its not easy and very complicated to do. If all you planned on doing was racing and took the time, found the place to se it up, yes, other than that, its not a bolt on for even and experienced user.

·
It's just me
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
w/o the S/C would it be pretty much bolt on??

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anyone who uses forced induction or n2o and says that they are bolt ons usually ends up frying at least a head gasket. If you S/C or T/C please take it to a dyno to get it tuned. If you got n20 have someone who knows what they are doing set it up. Just my two cents.

·
It's just me
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what would you reccomend?? do i need to change my timing and all?? i mean could you give me an idea of what needs to be done.. as i like to research and do things myself instead of taking it to a shop.. i mean..t aking it to the shop costs $$$ AND you end up knowing didly..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts