S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo..i was reading the forum and someone said they can get the roadgrater for much cheaper than $1500..i was wondering where you can get it for cheaper than $1500..thanx for the help!:troutslap

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hey Tony, have you guys had anyone that bought aim's version call thinking it was from you, and bitch because it's all ****ed up ?

A few weeks ago I had a guy call me that saw aim's big red compressor, and thought it was for use with big red valves, and wanted to buy the complete kit. :D

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
umm in the last like 3 truckin and street trucks and in stylin concepts catalog it says the roadgrater is $999

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
lilsly2004 said:
umm in the last like 3 truckin and street trucks and in stylin concepts catalog it says the roadgrater is $999
We had a discussion about this several months ago, and I called them, and it is a misprint. That is for an air bar.

·
EpicenterDesigns.com
1,025 Posts
The AIM kit is called "roadgrader". The Air Ride kit is called "roadgrater". A little spelling difference to throw the lawyer of or something. :dunno:

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
ok sorry.. thats what i was thinking but my friend told me no and that they lowered and i hestitantly agreed (now i will call him and rub it in his face)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts