S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Karbon Kreationz
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aiight guys ive been doin my research and have finally gotten the OK to bag my truck. ive been readin ALOT from bagginit.com and searchin on here and on ridetech.com. seems like each one has its pros and cons. Airbar is completly bolt on no welding or cutting and it doesnt affect the bed at all. Roadgrater lays out and is like 98% bolt on from what i read but it cuts up the bed. Cuttin up the bed i cant afford to do cuz i use it too much. Laying out isnt a HUGE deal to me although itd be nice. anyone out there with the Roadgrater and bolt on c-notch from sd.com not have to cut up the bed at all? if so post back or post picks. im also lookin for other opinions too. BIG BIG thing is not cuttin the bed at ALL 100% intact. thanks guys

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
You can't use the roadgrater without their notch that goes with it... its an all or nothing deal. I would recommend that you simply just go with the Airbar. I think the only thing you'll have to cut is possilby the break line tab on the frame behind the axle, but thats it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts