1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,370 Posts
Halloween wheel and tire store?

·
i want this wheel
642 Posts
Now you don't really think anyone's gonna make a black and orange wheel just for you and the three other people with orange trucks, do ya?

What you're gonna have to do is find something black and paint some orange onto them. And there are hundreds of wheels you can do that to.

Also, it helps to be specific. What SIZE are you looking for?

·
JESUS FREAK
1,947 Posts
actually theres places that will make what ever u want ive seen an s10 with orange an white wheels

·
Registered
284 Posts
http://www.wheelpros.com/browse.asp?brand=duior

there u go middle of the page it will be expensive i had a price for a wheel from teh company at over 2000 dollars rims alone. check out mrwheeldeal.com he can get them for u and great customer service

·
Registered
284 Posts
i do like the ones goldenrider posted but i think those are custom painted

·
JESUS FREAK
1,947 Posts
they mite be i know nuthing about that truck except i saved to my comp like 2 years ago i think

·
Registered
284 Posts
like i said mrwheeldeal.com he has great prices and im pretty sure that truck was in minitruckin and the wheels are painted that might be what u have to do in order to get it the right color

·
FREAK!!
33 Posts
IMO your best bet is to find a set of wheels that you like and then have a good body shop paint them for you. This wont limit you on what wheels are already in that color scheme for you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts