S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a budy of mine whos in another forum started a thread called "ridiculous wings" an its pictures of vehicles with absurd crap on them, members take photos of cars and post them for a laugh. i was wondering if there was any interest in that here?

example

·
Automatic is crap.
399 Posts
Yeah there was an "ugly cars" thread around somewhere.

Also see the "Hacked shit" thread in the Baggin' It forum. That turned into "This car is ugly" about halfway through

Nasty van though.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
around my side of town i think they give triple stack wings to all the mexicans when they cross the border. they put them on everything. E350, mustangs, sentras, what ever they drive i see a triple stack on it. will try to get a pic up

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
off topic section maybe..

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive seen a car with a 4x4 front strip on the wind shield i guess 4x4 means something else in spanish

sorry tim i didnt know were to put this

i will search for ugly cars

·
Resident Blackhawk C.C.
2,557 Posts
isn't there a site called laughatrice.com or something like that? all kinds of fun stuff on there if i remember right

·
Son of a drag racer
467 Posts
hahaha ricers with wings crack me up considering its a front wheel drive vehicle, if they are intending to use the wing for what it is intended they are just taking traction away from the front.
That isn't entirely true. Most wings themselves only put traction on the back tires but there are aero kits that create downforce on the entire car. I think the kit on my dad's prelude is a wings west kit but you can feel the whole car get lower once you hit 80mph. But ricers don't drop money on quality parts like that.

·
My mirror hates my sub
9,463 Posts
there was a riced out s10 aorund here that had a wing on the roof and tanneu ( sp? )... they both matched... i went to get my camera but it was gone by the time i got back :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts