S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i was at work randomly looking at all the bag kits and the pro's and con's and shit...now as i was looking at the air bar cons the clamshell hits...now couldn't u take a 10bolt diff bracket and the upper link bar with the raised x member and mate that and use the other part of the air bar and it would solve that problem???

*just a random thought i dont want to hear what kit is good or bad...as i said just a random idea that popped in my head*

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xbrightsidex said:
you'd still have to cut the bed and run some blocks with your u-bolts to lay that way.
ya i know bout the blocks and cutting the bed is a hit or miss depending on what wheel u run...basically i'm just talking about "solving" the clamshell problem. 98layinframe and dj know the in's and out's of these kits so i'm hoping 1 of them will chime in.

·
Registered
268 Posts
ya i would like to get Suicide Doors differential bracket with the kp 6 link kit cause it uses all the bolts on the pumpkin not just the top 1/2

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
98 step side said:
i guess i would have to call up the man:cool:
ya the diff bracket is 119 and the gas tank x member is 129, i don't see the upper link listed on the site...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts