S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a shot of my truck ya'll.This was taken at a show in Hockenheim Germany.We got to drive a few rounds on the Formula one track there!

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
hey, i am a HUGE F1 fan! how were the laps around the track? how fast where ya movin' at the ends of those massive staightaways:evilg: . your truck looks sweeeeeeet!:D looks like it would handle those chicanes pretty well too.:cool:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
many thanks gentelmen!

I have a 430 hp 383 with a fairbanks racing 700r4,2400 stall conv.3.42 posi and some decent susp.parts.(I will be trying to improve handling somemore in winter.The laps around the track in Hockenheim were awesome but it was doing some serious rainin that evening.Most of the guys were heavily medicated at the time and I didnt care to much about the 100mph drifts from the Lincoln town car that was next to me in the hairpin!!I have driven on the autobahn at 140mph and she was still pulling!the 850 BMWs cant touch it,Its really too much fun for a contry boy from N.C. to deal with! talk to yall later.Rick:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats great

If I thougt for one minute that I could dance it and still drive fast ,I would do it!!I am thinkin of doing a body drop,does anyone have any details?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts