S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to start things off somoene of u may have seen the peole that ruin their s10s this way but this guy beats them all, it is a riced out 98 ss-10 this guy had the **** NoPi stickers the little ja writin on his back window the tard bumble be exhaust wich seriously didnt belong on this truck it was a bassani exhaust made for like a VW bug but he some how hammered it down and rammed it under his truck??:rolleyes: anyways i had seen this guy around town a few times before and the way he talks he thought he was badass super fast and furious cant out run me guess he thought his truck can stock with like a 800hp v6 i dunno but i roll up side of him next to a redlight with a long stretch in front of us, im headed home cuz im tired had just finish droppin a gas tank 3 times in a row tryin to get a fual pump to work on some piece of crap ford at the shop, so im really not messin with the guess i happen to glance over and hes got 2 fine ass chick in there with him and it seems everyone in the truck is STARING at me i just shook my head like hey and turned back then i hear HEY HEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEY and i look back over and this retard with a upside down backwards gold hat is leaned forward on the steerin wheel with this tard look on his face, i said yea? he said u wanna race? i said naw man im tired got a ticket like lastnight and dont feel like workin on another one... then of course he gots to say sumthin like yea thats what i thought didnt want ur ass whipped, i turned back and looked at him and said DO WHAT?:scary: he said u heard my my truck will whip hell out of that piece of ****, then i just say yea ok whatever man some other time, then they just start laughin at me i goto turn up my stereo and **** ac/dc is playi shot down in flames i dunno why but i turned and said ok lets see and he sat there shocked for a sec and then said ok but dont get mad when i leave ya! then they start laughin again we sit there for like a minute or to more on the red it was apparently broken er sumthin stays red for 5mins at a time it finally hit green he stomped it i hit the gas and automaticly started smokin the tires off the line funny thing is i am right beside him the entire time i am spinin and he didnt spin any once i cant traction which yank my truck a little in the rear shifted back into first and hauled ass past him barked second and kept goin i come rollin up to the next light on down the road i see him creepy up ever so slowly then turns in at krystal WTF?:evilg: :evilg: thought i was gunna get wipped?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
So how come you didn't pull into to Krystal and ask him agian what he said to you, then asked both of the girls for their phone numbers, then offer them a ride? That what i woulda done, well na cause more than likely my g/f would be with me, but I woulda pulled in still and let my g/f do the talking!!!:D

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wanted too but was tired ass hell, thats ok though cuz still to this day whenever i see him the little ******* wont even look up at me when i drive by:uhoh: dunno why:scary:

·
Just Call Me Dick
305 Posts
you should have pulled into krystals and gotten out and bet the sh*t out of him for ricing up an s10 and then taken the 2 girls with you:D

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seen him yesterday in a line of people from a local car club that is like 6 rangers, 1 s10(him), and 2 nissians, they were all up at sonic, feels nice to ride through a parkin lot full of people u have out run the crap out of:bah:

·
Resident Mechanic
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeea whos my chickn hehe gotta get my portrait on here on the back window of my truck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts