S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just jokin how many of you have taken care of these civics toys and other little "sports cars"

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i have....few have surprised me with somesort of engine swap tho....that kinda sucks when u goto race what u think to be a fairly stock civic and you hear a turbo.....oh well i beaten 9 out of 10 :)

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
pisses me off that some of these cars run circles around me while using 1/2 the gas....but i'm not out for speed anyway, i'd just get in trouble if my truck was super fast.....

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
my friend and i ran his civic ex versus my 4 cyl s10 and i smoked him 0-30 but i kinda shifted quick and he took me the rest, i guess i need to get my skills up.

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
I've had my fun with the ricers-- there is a pretty big group of them that flies around town all night... couple of my friends work at the local car audio/performance place, they're trying to get me against some of the heavier modded ricers... probably tonight, last night the truck was dirty and we all know that costs about 4 seconds off the 1/4 mile... So far no losses, one prelude took a couple of extra RPMS to beat but I nosed ahead.... Pride comes before the fall though

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Now now, remember guys, not all imports are rice.

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
Some of those imports are crazy... I had several beaten my butt... :eek:

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
I find that many ricers, have very little balls and do not know how to drive their cars very well, and since some of us in our trucks have bigger balls and vehicles, its best to just scare them off the road, i dont usually get passed by any of them on the highway and if i do i take it as an insult and pass back, the only cars i cant f*ck with on the highway are the damn germans.

·
The Tool All The Pro's Use!!
303 Posts
I plan on swappin in a sy motor to alleviate this ricer problem (even though I'll be gunning for bigger dogs). For the most part around here no one has a tuned suspension like the zq8 so I haven't had any problems on open freeway cutting lanes to keep ahead of them. Not too many try **** around here cause I'm going to assume they think the X's have V6's in them, which I unfortunately don't have...yet.

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
I've won 18 out of 19 rice races in my SS. That ******* in the crx had a turbo and sh*t ton of nos! And I had a half a length till he hit the nos. But that's okay, a week later I ripped him a new one in my '68 Chevelle! :)

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
I have found a little respect for the ricing crowd. There are a few in the bunch who know their stuff and have built some fast rides. There is a dude I raced, err, turned down the side street, that works at UPS w/ me who has a sweet Integra (or is it an accord). It's riced, but not riced out, and it is f a s t. Never heard him talk of times, maybe I should ask? Probably get BS, but what they heck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts