S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is the supra and subaru rice?

that subaru has a FMIC with water sprayer. I bet that car would whoop the crap out of your truck. just because its foreign and has a sticker or two, or a body kit, or a wing, doesnt make it rice. and that supra, that wing can prove functional because if its a TT then it can have a top speed of over 160. come on guys.... this crap gets old...

·
Registered
908 Posts
[fart] yes that supra is badass. and i wasn't specifically talking about the supra. this shit doesn't get old cause the majority of those imports are little gay ass cars with weed wacking mufflers and cheap primered body kits and little 2 ounce black wheels. that's who we talk about. little fast n furious wannabes

·
www.cleanx01.com
761 Posts
mustard_madman said:
how is the supra and subaru rice?

that subaru has a FMIC with water sprayer. I bet that car would whoop the crap out of your truck. just because its foreign and has a sticker or two, or a body kit, or a wing, doesnt make it rice. and that supra, that wing can prove functional because if its a TT then it can have a top speed of over 160. come on guys.... this crap gets old...
where are those 2 cars from? oh yeah. ..japan . . so, they are rice. . im not saying that they are not a bad mambajamba car . . i seriously hope that wrx could beat my truck . . n/a vs. force induction . . . . . AND the supra is converted to a single turbo.. so blah blah blah. .those cars are rice....my truck is domestic. . . flippty bang bang. . (here's another ricer)

·
Truck is toast :-/
2,949 Posts
k... so your criteria for rice is that they were made in japan? holy ****tard batman, we've got a live one here! seriously, check the incorrect generalizations at the door. rice implies useless bullshit additions to a car with the purpose of looking fast without actually getting you any closer to that goal. country of origin or where the company's home office is located has nothing to do with that; i've seen plenty of domestic rice, european rice, etc etc etc and i've seen some **fuggen** badass rigs from japan.

in summation, here's 2 bits, go rent a clue.

·
Registered
908 Posts
correction senyor, rice IS a term for IMPORTS. it just so happens the majority are from japan, where rice is abundant. the inside joke is cars over there burn on rice, kinda like crotch rockets are called rice burners. it's the smell they produce and the sound they create. they sound and smell nothing like a domestic muscle car. yes some domestics have those gay ass mufflers that make them sound like weedwhackers, but the domestic wannabes are actually picked on most of the time by the real ricer crowd. hence the fags rolling around in their ford focuses. it just so happens that gay ass body kits and giant spoilers and homo mufflers are included in the package with ricers. a bad ass supra, yes it is definately bad ass, i would love to have one, but with a body kit and spoiler and vinyl graphics IS a ricer just as much as the little hatchback honda with black wheels and a big funky muffler. you know what to take your clue and do. ;) besides, why is a moderator defending the glory of the ricers on an s10 site? shouldn't you be at importtuner.com or hotasiannights or something?

·
www.cleanx01.com
761 Posts
there were alot of trucks there. .i posted some pics of the " hulk " truck. . that got burned. . . i mean. . the truck was'nt made to please other people .. it was built cuase thats what the guy wanted. . when you start throwin people some $$$ for mod's to their trucks. .than you can talk crap about it. . me calling the supra, wrx, and skyline rice does'nt mean they ARE ricer... rice to me is any thing from japan. . RICER is the apc stickers, fart cannon mufflers, 40 foot wings on front wheel drive cars...i appriciate ANY-thing custom... whether it be a uni-body dropped hatchback civic, or a diablo with 20in chrome wheels. . i'll appriciate it. . when i start calling thing's RICER then and only then, i am talking trash about it. . . :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
that's a badass supra. it's still rice but it's badass. i'll give it to some that put a lot of money in to their shit it looks good and it'll haul some major ass and handle good and all that. but it's still rice and the driver is a ricer too. they're all ricers to me, some as an insult some just as ricers. all in the attitude and the ghettoness of the car determines whether an insult or not

·
2,949 Posts
being a moderator has *NOTHING* to do with my opinions. get your shit right. you're confusing terms on rice here; you've re-defined it purely to back your low opinions on imports. fine, you think imports suck, i'm not one to try and change your opinions. as for defending "the glory of ricers"... *cough* bullshit. ricers suck, you know it, i know it, hell their mothers probably know it, the ricers themselves are the only ones left in the fog.

**HOWEVER** you have lumped anything from japan in with the LED exaust tip and aluminum jetliner wing crowd purely on the contry of origin, which is where you've got your head up your ass IMO. what you're saying is no matter how good it is, how fast it is, or how well it can take a corner or whatever criteria, its going to still be rice. badassery is badassery, weather its imported or domestic. the flipside of that is posers are posers, and ricers are posers reguardless of where their car was built.

btw if you feel like taking pot shots at the moderators, well thats what we're here for but at least come up with something better than go buy a honda :flipoff: :stickpoke:

my other ride's a 1961 thunderbird, soon to be muscled up. so there's your honda fan theory right down the crapper.

toy_truck97 said:
correction senyor, rice IS a term for IMPORTS. it just so happens the majority are from japan, where rice is abundant. the inside joke is cars over there burn on rice, kinda like crotch rockets are called rice burners. it's the smell they produce and the sound they create. they sound and smell nothing like a domestic muscle car. yes some domestics have those gay ass mufflers that make them sound like weedwhackers, but the domestic wannabes are actually picked on most of the time by the real ricer crowd. hence the fags rolling around in their ford focuses. it just so happens that gay ass body kits and giant spoilers and homo mufflers are included in the package with ricers. a bad ass supra, yes it is definately bad ass, i would love to have one, but with a body kit and spoiler and vinyl graphics IS a ricer just as much as the little hatchback honda with black wheels and a big funky muffler. you know what to take your clue and do. ;) besides, why is a moderator defending the glory of the ricers on an s10 site? shouldn't you be at importtuner.com or hotasiannights or something?

·
www.cleanx01.com
761 Posts
ASTROdog said:
being a moderator has *NOTHING* to do with my opinions. get your shit right. you're confusing terms on rice here; you've re-defined it purely to back your low opinions on imports. fine, you think imports suck, i'm not one to try and change your opinions. as for defending "the glory of ricers"... *cough* bullshit. ricers suck, you know it, i know it, hell their mothers probably know it, the ricers themselves are the only ones left in the fog.

**HOWEVER** you have lumped anything from japan in with the LED exaust tip and aluminum jetliner wing crowd purely on the contry of origin, which is where you've got your head up your ass IMO. what you're saying is no matter how good it is, how fast it is, or how well it can take a corner or whatever criteria, its going to still be rice. badassery is badassery, weather its imported or domestic. the flipside of that is posers are posers, and ricers are posers reguardless of where their car was built.

btw if you feel like taking pot shots at the moderators, well thats what we're here for but at least come up with something better than go buy a honda :flipoff: :stickpoke:

my other ride's a 1961 thunderbird, soon to be muscled up. so there's your honda fan theory right down the crapper.
ok, now that i have actually read this. . first off. .i've never said import's suck. . if they did, why would i hve taken a picture of them . .#2....Rice is a term im using for all the cars. .it has no negative connotation with it. . now. if i said check out this ricer skyline THEN i would be using the word negatively...i appriciate ANY car, being rice, domestic, or euro...so DROP IT. . AND STOP WHOREING MY THREAD! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
2,949 Posts
toy_truck97 said:
damn man are you still losing sleep over this? i thought it was a done deal after that private message you sent me. you see no one else is still talking about it...
losing sleep nothing. responding to an accusation. as for the pm... wtf? i never sent you a pm.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts