S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
I will do my part, and download as much music as possible.. and never buy another CD...

What a bunch of fags..

·
Outta my mind
1,289 Posts
If any of you want to still download songs from p2p programs please run Peer Guardian

put a shortcut of the program in your startup folder so its always running. Even if your not on kazza, it needs to run.

also run spybot and adaware to remove any spyware

do these steps and you should be safe from lawsuits

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
MoNkEyZQ8 said:
I will do my part, and download as much music as possible.. and never buy another CD...

What a bunch of fags..
:stupid:
As the story pointed out
The 41 most recent suits were filed against Internet users in Massachusetts, Colorado, Arizona, Connecticut, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Illinois and Washington.
I think it's my duty to put TEXAS in that list :D
:monkeypee RIAA

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
hahaha i can imagine my grandma listening to vanilla ice lol

Among the RIAA's recent targets is retiree Ernest Brenot, 79, of Ridgefield, Wash., who wrote in a handwritten note to a federal judge that he does not own a computer nor can he operate one.

Brenot was accused of illegally offering for download 774 songs by artists including Vanilla Ice, U2, Creed, Linkin Park and Guns N' Roses.

Brenot's wife, Dorothy, said she and her husband were stunned by the claims, offended at the suggestion they listened to such music. Brenot was targeted in the previous round of 80 suits the recording organization filed late in October.

Brenot and her husband said their son-in-law briefly added Internet service to their own cable television account while living with the couple because Comcast Cable Communications Inc. said it would add a surcharge to send separate bills to the same mailing address.

"There's a mistake in this case," Dorothy Brenot said. "We're innocent in all of this, but I don't know how we're going to prove it."

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
lol, horrible

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
offended at the suggestion they listened to such music.

yeah, I would be, too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts