Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing?
I've got a motor from a '04 Tahoe with the return style fuel rail, and i want to run the corvette filter/regulator and i single fuel line to the rail. Is there such thing as a returnless style truck fuel rail? If there is, i cant seem to find one.

Dont really want to have to worry about using a car intake with truck accessories, but i may have to if i want to run returnless fuel rail. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes there is such a thing and I actually have a extra set of rails and the cross over... If you want it let me know... 50.00 shipped and its yours. You will need the orings for the cross over tube which you can order through a auto parts store for about 6 bux.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
'05 and up trucks were returnless

·
Registered
699 Posts
i got mine for 20 bucks off ls1tech, tons of guys running newer 5.3's with swapped intakes so they got that stuff laying around.

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone tried using this fuel rail with truck intake manifold or fast intake manifold that is same height as truck intake?

http://m.summitracing.com/parts/PFS-10612

Yes but you have to make your own brackets. Go over to silverado ss . com and look at 2BFAST build thread... I did all the fuel system and you can see what you have to do... Its pricey and if you aren't making more than 600FWHP it rather pointless.

To the OP.... Screw it to help you out send me 20.00 and I will ship the rails to you. that is what a box and shipping will cost.

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will a L92 returnless rail bolt up to my gen3 truck intake? and i do i need to swap out the injectors, or will the original ones work?

·
B4U Task Force Admin
24,272 Posts
Welcome. Digging up old threads serves no purpose. Feel free to start a new thread in the LSx Section.

Forum Rules...#10.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.