12 gallon (dunno)
8 1/2 blitzluft valves (dunno)
2 smc dump valves for front (215)
all compression fittings from Larry
viair 450 (150 but that dont matter)

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
Single 450 on a 12 gallon tank? Or wait.. dont you have a York? Is the 450 your backup? If so, that's cool. Why are you running 8 Blitzluft 1/2s and 2 SMC valves? What size are the SMC's? I'm guessing 3/8s as you said 215psi? and what are they for? Dual 5/8 line? How high are you trying to hop? I don't know what you mean by restriction. Restriction normally is caused by fittings or shitty plumbing...

·
More Cowbell
3,186 Posts
yeha i was just about to say that..i also saw another kid on here running a 12 gal tank and viair 450..how is that possible..i thought it would kill the comp

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
umm he he said he had dual port bags...dual fills one dump....makes sense to me.:sheep:

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its not all hooked up yet..workin on the york but i need a clutch for it..450s gonna be a backup...i started out with 8 blitz but then i figured id use 4 for the rear and 4 for front fills, and only 2 dumps for the front..i think jason was sending me 3/8s...i dunno how high its gonna hop but it should be damn fast..well i shouldnt have said restriction but what would be the slowest part of my system...example runnin fbbs of a 2port tank..ya know what i mean??

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
The only true restriction is the 5/8" line, but there's no way around that, because even with 3/4" line, you're still restricting it a lil bit. But that setup will be just fine. I think ur worrin' over nothin.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
SlammedDime said:
The only true restriction is the 5/8" line, but there's no way around that, because even with 3/4" line, you're still restricting it a lil bit. But that setup will be just fine. I think ur worrin' over nothin.
:stupid: your shit will be plenty fast....

·
ALMOST DONE
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not worrying just wondering...waiting for my fittings from larry then ill get a good video up here for you guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts