S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the deal, about 10 months ago I purchased a 99 s10, had some bling bling rims, dropped, nice paint... it's a beautiful truck, but I live here in Oklahoma, and it's a chore just getting some places, and well having a pimp ride just isn't all it's cracked up to be, for me anyways...

And I want get get rid of the drops, and get some regular rims, so I can do things in it, my friends think it's stupid, but I'm only going to have it about another year anyways... and well I'm just tired of the hassle, if I raised it back up it would make things a whole lot easier, it's a 4.3 so I could have some fun with it, put an intake on it and such, and not worry about my shocks going out, or getting flats from on low profile tires, it won't look as good..

But anyways, I'm not too sure what kind of drop it has, but I know it's blocks in the back and spindles in the front, but I'm not sure, it's a 5/7 I think, or close to it, because it is quite low.

I was wondering what are some decent looking 15's

and how should I go about restoring it to normal height?

Thanks alot,
eric

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
If its 5-7 its more then spindles and blocks. You most likely have drop leafs, blocks, springs, and spindles. To set it back to stock you need stock spindles, springs, and leafs. Don't know any decent looking 15s but some nice 16s are the new ZQ8 style rims. Look in my avitar.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks um, any links, im having a friend check a salvage yard for some, but more help would be appreciated

·
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
295 Posts
98layinframe said:
so what type of wheels does it have now? and what size? you thinking of selling the wheels and drop components?
Pho Real! what he said

1 - 6 of 6 Posts