S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Save me Jebus!!!!!!
85 Posts
those are some COOL lights!!

what kind are they??

also, what kind of turn signal bulbz u got?
theyre really white, i like em.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have been tosing around the idea of aftermarket headlights for awhile now. I really like yours what brand are they and is there a website where I can get them? Also what kind of turn signal bulbs are you using I'm using APC Icey hott and they are extremely white when I turn on the signal but not when they are just turned on. Also do you notice any change in brightness when driving at night? Thanks in advance for the help. Nice truck man :headbang:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got these off ebay for $200. No idea on the brand (Plain White Box Inc. ?). The only thing is that all 4 bulbs have to be high beams so you have to change out the plugs for the lows. I have small white LEDs for the small sugnal and just an orange bulb in the clear corners. I have LEDs but haven't gotten load levelers yet. The lights light stuff up better, especially the brights. You can stare at the dims all night without blinding yourself, but the brights are blinding. I also have the angel eye ring hooked in to the turn sugnals.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do they have anything like that for a 95 with sealed beams? some kind of conversion?

·
harlem body kit has to go
1,170 Posts
i have those lights. mine are brighter then that though. and everyone says they aren't bright, beleive me they are, its just a more focused beam.

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
how could yours be any brighter? the picture just wasnt taken head on which is where you have to stand to see the overall brightness of the beam because its just that...a concentrated beam..you said it yourself...if anything yours are not as bright considering the bulbs i have are just under HID temperature...

·
Pressurized 2.2 Member
3,233 Posts
can you take a few pics of the road no fog lamps just to see what kind of light your getting out of them?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts