S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for replacement seatbelts and shoulder harnesses for my 1992 Ext Cab. My current ones are frayed and good ones are getting hard to find. While I am at it, I would like to replace the plastic coverings.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any luck finding those seat belts?
No luck. I am not only interested in new seat belt webbing but also the plastic housing. Mine are cracked and damaged by the belt winding back and forth.

I was at SEMA Show earlier this month and there were several vendors who can replace the webbing for $175 each side...kinda expensive!!!

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
bumping an old thread, anybody every get any source on replacement belts? my passenger side re-tractor took a dump yesterday and finding a source of parts around here has been difficult to say the least

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
thanks for the tip, interesting place they claim they have bravada grilles for $150

·
355 Nation Whore
929 Posts
I have found a few sets in the local junkyard.......not show worthy, but funtional

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.