S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey...

I need to replace my clutch soon, and I was just wondering if someone could tell me which one to get. I heard centerforce, but I don't know which one to get. I went to http://www.truckperformance.com/pro...RUCK&sf2=1994&sf3=S-10+PICKUP/SONOMA&sf4=2.2L , and there they have a dual friction complete set up, but they say that is for high power engines, and that would not be me. Otherwise they have the plate and disc separate, and then a throw out bearing. What would I need to order, and about installation, is it something that is possible for me and a couple of people to do, or about how much would it be to get it installed. Thanks,

DogP

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
You can also check out dial a clutch and if you order thru the banner or this link ya can help out the forum a bit. yeah its a shameless plug :) but i have heard good things about these guys.
Dial a clutch

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool... Thanks,

If I do get one, I'll probably get one from them. I'll just give them a call though to make sure it is everything I need, but then order it through their website to help us out here. That is a lot cheaper than other ones I've seen, but I have to make sure that I can get a shop to put one that I bought in, and not have to order it through them. Thanks again,

DogP

G

·
i`ve ordered a dual friction clutch from center force back in feb, it`s still on back order i`m going totry dial-a-clutch

·
self proclaimed pimp
180 Posts
It's probably too late since you posted this sometime ago but if not, seriously consider the Centerforce. I have a dual-friction in my Infinity (stock w/ exception of intake, exhaust, and 50 shot of juice) and i'll tell ya, this thing throws you in the seat when shifting. That is if you shift at 7 grand like I do. I'm going to get one for my Xtreme also when the stock POS smokes. Centerforce = well worth the loot.
Aaron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts