S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Got bondo dust?
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored this week so I messed around in photoshop and came up with a picture of my next project. As much as I like S-series trucks, I got an urge to build a Nissan 720. It's going to have the usual bagged, bodydropped, and shaved minitrucker treatment, along with a Nissan SR20DET engine, 20" wheels front and back, suicide doors,custom front bumper, custom LED tail lights, all digital guages inside, and a few other goodies I'm keeping to myself. Here are a different wheel/paint combos I came up with.

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
do the blue... HURRAY NISSAN!!!

go with a vg30et out of a 1st gen 300zx

i'd sell ya my 300zx for $500 with overhauled engine and good turbo :)

·
2legit2quit
3,983 Posts
Thats cool man...I'm either doing a 720 or datsun 620 next too. I'm hoping to find one for winter, then cut it up in the summer..Here's a quick photoshop I did of a 620..when I say cut it up, it's gonna be cut up..BD to the doors, roadstered and chopped 2.5-3". I'm getting way to excited about this considering I have yet to even find the truck.

·
Medium Pimpin!
36 Posts
too cool blazin. hopefully you will post some pics of it when you do get started. ive been wanting to do the same thing someday, money permitting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts