S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any suggestion on how to remove a sticker from a lexan window without scratching it? the ssf sticker is kinda out of date now.

Attachments

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
proubly with your fingers and some sort of solvent like laquer thiner (sp) but im not sure if that would hurt the film on it

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
just use a razor blade then use some windex or just use your fingernails and then use some windex.....

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Weasel said:
just use a razor blade then use some windex or just use your fingernails and then use some windex.....
on plexi?!?!? wont that scratch?

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Use the razor blade (carefully) to start the corners of the sticker, then you should be able to pull the rest of with your fingers. Use windex to cleep up what's left.

·
ZQ8 Member
10 Posts
the adhesive will wipe off with some 3m adhesive cleaner on a rag. i used it to get the old glue off from my window tint. **** came off so easy i about had a orgasm.lol

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The safest and easiest way to remove ANY decal or sticker from and auto body is using a hairdryer. Start by heating one side until hot, then slowly start to peel it while heating up the next section. You'll find it takes off everything and no cleanup is required, except this area will now be cleaner than the rest.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
964pt3 said:
The safest and easiest way to remove ANY decal or sticker from and auto body is using a hairdryer. Start by heating one side until hot, then slowly start to peel it while heating up the next section. You'll find it takes off everything and no cleanup is required, except this area will now be cleaner than the rest.
not on plexi tho, it will warp the plastic.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts