S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help!
Im stuck!
I have everything set up, my charge pipe is ran all the way to about the bottom of the A arm
question is.... How the hell do you get a 2" tube ran up to the TB??
Im even set up, at the TB with all the right couplers and T-bands.
I just gotta get it run up into the enginebay!
please help with some pics.
im in a wheelchair so i need all the help i can get!!-- gettin on the ground sucks for me!
thanks guys
KB-

·
Registered
714 Posts
Here are a few that I have nothing too detailed sorry. But I ran a 2.5 inch boost pipe from the turbo to intercooler to MAF then a 3 inch from MAF to throttlebody.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bro! thank you soooo much!
do you notice a lag in your turbo system?
I ran mine in 2" -- from the TB to the turbo, "just not connected yet"
i copied the idea from sts
I figure 2" pipe takes less effort to fill with psi
your set up is sweet, i just ask, cuz i dont know
thanx again
KB-

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thanks I have more pics of everything and some of the underside and how its mounted in the exhaust down there in my build thread. That one pic was when I had the valence off for like a day, I put the newer style 98+ front bumper on a day later so it doesn't look like that. As for the lag right now it is pretty bad in my opinion. If the exhaust is cold it won't build all 12psi in first gear until 4000 rpms sometimes higher, but if I have been beating on it for a while and in boost a lot then it will spool much faster so I am thinking about heat wrapping it. But I am running a pretty big turbo so that slows the spool up. Its a Master Power T70

·
Registered
93 Posts

i thought about going under but deicided to find another route to keep the
ground clearance. i trimed a little of the inner finder well and tucked the 2" charge pipe back in there. it clears the tire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts