S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered Slacker
3,444 Posts
i was gonna do that too cuz i gots a manual trans...the shop told me that imma have to do it some where else cuz they dont wanna be respondsible for the damage if any...if i left it in gear.....

i was supposed to buy a sr20 240(rice) before i bought the truck...it was manual..and it had the remote start..but i guess he did it on his own...

· Registered Slacker
3,444 Posts
yea SR20DET 240SX...i dont care if anyone flames me for wantin to own a rice car..sheit im asian..i live off of rice :p :D
but yea wen i let my dad them use my truck they leave it in gear..woulda sucked..unless u know how to like make it so that the remote start disables if it's in gear..ya know?

· Registered Slacker
3,444 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
hell 03, you probably heard about the shit thread that 0-60 was in 262, i just wish i was keeping the ka24de to play with. the sr20det is one sweet-ass engine. that would be one hella engineering thing, to make a computer detect whether the vehicle is in gear and have a link to move it into manual.
aw shit man u had a ka24? dayum..i wish i had atleast that..then i woulda dropped in a black top sr20...haha lets talk about his somewhere else lol....they gonna tie us up and drag us down the road lol

but yea, i wonder if someone could do that dectecting in gear thing...i would do it if i found someone who did that..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.