S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoo Hoo got my remote start installed today (by myself) i must say i think it will be the best 80 bucks i will put into this truck. i still have to finish up the keyless entry part. It also has alarm features too:D gotta make sure my baby is safe too.

·
The Heezy To The Skeezy
349 Posts
TwiggSS said:
Whoo Hoo got my remote start installed today (by myself) i must say i think it will be the best 80 bucks i will put into this truck. i still have to finish up the keyless entry part. It also has alarm features too:D gotta make sure my baby is safe too.
Sweet.
I need to get out to the SOG/XOG eetings more, this coming weekend is out. I got national boards for my chiropractic license.

·
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Remote start kicks ass!!!!

SKiZZ said:

Sweet.
I need to get out to the SOG/XOG eetings more, this coming weekend is out. I got national boards for my chiropractic license.
I agree you need to get out there. LOL
From what i understand the main group is going to meet every other week. but us who have nothing better to do show up every Fri and Sat night.
Hope to see ya out

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Twiggss you just found that out? I been tellin ya bout that forever. lol

What kind did you get?

·
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know. Well my jar of pennies got so big it was overflowing. :D it is a Crimestopper found it on Ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts